Sunday, November 20, 2011

write a book...

wonder if i have it in me to write a book... i have thought a couple of times about writing so maybe this summer when i have some free time on my hands i will sit down and try to write. i have started stories before and at the thought of other people reading them just deleted the entire thing. it seems like no matter how fictional i always fear people reading into things... or if it is a non fiction that i decide to go with is it too much for people to grasp? ... so my few followers... what are your thoughts????

1 comment:

  1. DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Imagine those words in size 150 pt font) I am a HUGE advocate of writing! I do believe you need to develop thick skin to be a "real" writer (aka letting others read your work). I understand some people write for their own enjoyment and not for others. I started a blog containing only my "writings" which I made public in the hopes of getting people's feedback. It was a great experience! I've sort of fallen off the "writing" wagon but I still have aspirations for the future. Oh if you want to have a read my blog is spiritedscribbles.blogspot.com. Good luck!! :D

    ReplyDelete