Monday, September 9, 2013

First family Photo shoot!

This July we took a family road trip and drove to Georgia! Gunner was fabulous and slept most of the car ride!  We had a great time visiting family and I even got to sing at Christian's baptism!  A huge thanks to Katie for jumping in to sing with me last minute! It wouldn't have been the same without her!  Of course poor Adam broke his foot, we started a fire, and Gunner got to pet a horse all in the same trip!  I miss my Georgia family but I'm finding Utah is slowly becoming "home"... 
Ugh... Not sure how I feel about that statement... Anyway!!!
A big thanks to my sister Christy Stowe for taking some pictures of us during our visit to Georgia this summer! These pictures also double as Gunners 7 month pictures!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment